This style allows you too put your hair half up or all up, depending on the look you are going for. Thairapy’s newest stylist Laura Chavich has offered the following tips on how to use this popular style.
- Tie hair back in a half pony tail
- Separate hair at the base and flip the half pony through the split.
- Finish off this look by curling the hair left down for a boho style.
- Tie hair back in a pony tail, either high or low
- Separate at base and flip pony tail through the split.
- Add a headband or flower for some flare.