To our guests:
We can’t wait to have you back! Your experience will be different but we are doing everything we can to make your visit as safe and inviting as possible.
Our Thairapists have diligently followed the stay-at-home order to be ready for re-opening! We commit to wearing protective equipment at all times, being vigilant in our hand washing and disinfecting all salon and spa areas at the end of each client interaction and at the end of the day. Please call us at 773-248-5353 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Based on government-mandated rules and to protect you and our Thairapists’ health, the additional steps listed below will also be in place until further notice. They include:
- You are required to make an appointment to be seen by one of our Thairapists.
- Only scheduled clients will be allowed in the salon/spa.
- You will receive a health waiver prior to your visit. if you have any Covid-19 type symptoms; think you may have been exposed; or have any general illness, you will be asked to reschedule your appointment. We reserve the right to take your temperature if it is deemed appropriate.
- You must wear a well-fitting, over-the-ear face mask that covers your nose and mouth throughout your service. If getting color, consider bringing a second one. We will have 3-ply disposable masks available for purchase.
- We will not be able to provide smocks, however, we will provide capes and cutting cloths.
- We wish to accommodate as many clients as possible and therefore ask that you are prompt for your appointment. If you are tardy, we may need to reschedule.
- We can no longer provide a waiting space. Call when you’re nearby and we’ll let you know when it’s time to come in.
- We have removed all non-essential items from our space including magazines, treats and beverage service.
- Outside drinks and food are not allowed.
- To provide the best possible service, allow one of our Thairapists to obtain any products you need during your visit. Feel free to contact us in advance of your visit and we will have it ready.
- Minimize the personal items you bring with you. If you are wearing a coat, please bring a bag to place it in.
- Please come in with clean, dry hair. We will be shampooing color clients only at this time.
- No blow dry services will be performed.
- Other services not currently offered for safety reasons:
- Beard trims
- Keratin treatments
- Lip/chin waxing